Saturday, February 04, 2006

The terror of Facebook

Facebook - Why did I do it?!

I swore to myself for a year that I wouldn't sign up. I held to it. I loved it. I had free time.

But NOOO I haadd to just go what the heck I have MySpace so why not TRY facebook??!?!?!?!



And now - I CHANGE MY MIND AND MY LIFE HAS DISSAPEARED.

I still don't know how to do half the things on it but my entire day is spent wondering "has anyone added me to their friends list? or posted on my wall? or linked me to a picture?"

Why do we college students really care?

Why do I join buddy chats with people down the hall from me when I could just stand up, walk down the hall, and go see their beautiful face.

We are lazy. Thats it. Nice and simple laziness.

Thanks Facebook for making me even more lazy.
Now I don't need to hang out with someone to establish friendship all I have to do is click a button.

No comments: