I don't know about you but I think that there should be a reason for everything I do. Why waste our time on something without reason to do so?
So here in my sales-pitchy best is why you should bother to read my blog.
- You love me. Maybe you just like me, I don't know. But this one always works on parents.
- You'll learn something. I clearly know a lot. OK - that's arrogant - but you laughed didn't you? If you didn't I'll try harder next time. Maybe I'll tell a lame joke or use a really poor pun. Laugh hard the first time that way you don't have to force me to keep trying.
- You'll laugh. Admit it, I can be pretty ridiculous sometimes.
- You'll get to keep up with my travels and experiences. You probably won't be able to keep up with my thoughts - not sure anyone can do that! But being an active part in the blogging experience would allow you to try more successfully than someone who is not part of the experience.
- You miss it. You miss my antics, my crazy thoughts, my outlooks, philosophies, ideas, and photos.
- It gives you something to read other than the New York Times. Enough Said.
- You need a better homepage than http://www.google.com/.
- It saves you space in your inbox as you can just leave me messages in the comments section.
- You will know if I say anything about you behind your back?
- You'll be able to see when I'm running out of ideas (NEVER! - ok maybe on certian topics like reasons why you should read a blog.... but... never ideas overall!)
So really what I'm saying is go for it - you'll probably enjoy some of it... try to keep up or just pop in every once in a while and catch up. You can subscribe for email updates or whatever you want. No matter what - Its for me, its for you, its for anyone who wants something to do or is interested in a multitude of things.
Its not the best blog on the internet, but I promise it won't be the worst.